Over the years it has been my honor to assist others with their fundraising needs. I am always happy to give back to those in need, and product as well as gift certificates are available for individuals, families or groups in immediate need. This includes but is not limited to:
- fundraising for children’s educational or health/medical needs
- fundraising for adult’s health/medical needs
- fundraising for a family in need
- fundraising for disaster relief
- simply a donation of a nice gift for someone going through a hard time who deserves it
- community fundraisers to help with a activity that would benefit the community (eg. libraries, community centers, park equipment etc).
Any type of grass roots fundraising will be considered. I do not give donations to large corporate fundraising however, as there is already so much money donated to these causes.
Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of your event/fundraiser or individualLeilani Cleveland Deveau is a self-taught jewelry artist with over sixteen years of experience. 4 years ago she added the fiber arts (wool processing/dyeing/carding/spinning, knitting, crochet and felting) to her long list of creative interests. Leilani welcomes questions or comments from other crafters and handmade artists, as well as requests for custom, wholesale or consignment jewelry. Her home studio is located in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia. You can contact her by email: email@example.com