I recently found these sweet epoxy apple charms. I love the pop of red color and they were just begging to be made into a necklace. I present you: The Apple of My Eye Keepsake Necklace – or Teacher’s Gift.
I couldn’t decide which way to go with this when I first set out to do the engraving. I ended up liking both ideas so much I just kept it that way. I love the script letter paired with the apple. I also thought an engraved “TEACH” along with a heart was a nice touch.
These would make wonderful, affordable teacher’s gifts as well as a sweet message to a loved one: “You are the apple of my eye”.
I currently have a limited number of charms as at the time my supplier only had a few available. I’ll see how popular this item is before ordering more (in order to get the best possible price I need to order several hundred dollars worth of goods from my supplier. So I don’t like to do that too many times in the run of a year).
Jewelry--turned-fiber artist with a passion for keepsake gifts & spinning. Fiber work is my way of coping with daily stress and anxiety; whereas jewelry making is my way of releasing it. I enjoy honing my crafts while raising 3 little girls, and vow to use my talents to inspire the creativity within. A native Nova Scotian (valley chick); pinay (mestiza). I have been selling my wares on & off-line for over a decade, and donate my products for grass-roots charitable causes. I love barter!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Selling Handmade Online: The Anatomy of a (Handmade) Listing October 6, 2017
- 40% off Stitch Markers AKA Knitting Bling Oct 2-8 October 4, 2017
- On Sale: Matching Mother Daughter Necklaces September 30, 2017
- 4264 September 28, 2017
- Are you on Instagram? September 25, 2017
- Etsy’s First Ever Site Wide Sale August 24, 2017
- 50% off Earrings all July – Handmade just for you July 23, 2017
- 4115 July 22, 2017
- Cat Themed Note Cards June 11, 2017
- Final Newsletter bb3.ca May 2017 May 8, 2017
Shop Categories bb3.ca
- all products
- personalized jewelry/gifts
- themed jewelry/gifts
- yarn/fiber/knitting bling
- hair bling
- keychains/bag charms/zipper pulls
- gifts for professionals
- in memoriam/bereavement
- birthstone/family keepsake
- all engraved items
- sterling silver
- 14kt gold-filled
- all bracelets
- all earrings
- all necklaces
- gift certificates
- sold out /discontinued
- artist spotlight
- engraving designs
- fiber arts/spinning yarn
- gemstone info/lore
- healing with creativity; finding ones creativity
- jewelry/keepsake designs
- newsletter archive
- other creative projects
- recommended posts
- sales, promotions & giveaways
- studio behind-the-scenes
- tools of the trade
Find Us On Facebook
Recent Facebook Posts
I’ve been absent here lately! My family got sick – one after the other – being a mom who takes care of everyone, then nursing my own illness..
How stunning are these?? Think of the steady hand you’d need…
My kind of traffic jam
Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous…
This necklace has been requested a fair bit lately – it’s definitely not one of my more popular items so this is fascinating! The latest is on..