I recently found these sweet epoxy apple charms. I love the pop of red color and they were just begging to be made into a necklace. I present you: The Apple of My Eye Keepsake Necklace – or Teacher’s Gift.
I couldn’t decide which way to go with this when I first set out to do the engraving. I ended up liking both ideas so much I just kept it that way. I love the script letter paired with the apple. I also thought an engraved “TEACH” along with a heart was a nice touch.
These would make wonderful, affordable teacher’s gifts as well as a sweet message to a loved one: “You are the apple of my eye”.
I currently have a limited number of charms as at the time my supplier only had a few available. I’ll see how popular this item is before ordering more (in order to get the best possible price I need to order several hundred dollars worth of goods from my supplier. So I don’t like to do that too many times in the run of a year).
Jewelry--turned-fiber artist with a passion for keepsake gifts & spinning. Fiber work is my way of coping with daily stress and anxiety; whereas jewelry making is my way of releasing it. I enjoy honing my crafts while raising 3 little girls, and vow to use my talents to inspire the creativity within. A native Nova Scotian (valley chick); pinay (mestiza). I have been selling my wares on & off-line for over a decade, and donate my products for grass-roots charitable causes. I love barter!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- What Happened to the Canada Post Shipping Option…? November 25, 2018
- Promo Codes for Discounts on bb3.ca August 5, 2018
- Selling Handmade Online: The Anatomy of a (Handmade) Listing October 6, 2017
- 40% off Stitch Markers AKA Knitting Bling Oct 2-8 October 4, 2017
- On Sale: Matching Mother Daughter Necklaces September 30, 2017
- 4264 September 28, 2017
- Are you on Instagram? September 25, 2017
- Etsy’s First Ever Site Wide Sale August 24, 2017
- 50% off Earrings all July – Handmade just for you July 23, 2017
- 4115 July 22, 2017
Shop Categories bb3.ca
- all products
- personalized jewelry/gifts
- themed jewelry/gifts
- yarn/fiber/knitting bling
- hair bling
- keychains/bag charms/zipper pulls
- gifts for professionals
- in memoriam/bereavement
- birthstone/family keepsake
- all engraved items
- sterling silver
- 14kt gold-filled
- all bracelets
- all earrings
- all necklaces
- gift certificates
- sold out /discontinued
- artist spotlight
- engraving designs
- fiber arts/spinning yarn
- gemstone info/lore
- healing with creativity; finding ones creativity
- jewelry/keepsake designs
- newsletter archive
- other creative projects
- recommended posts
- sales, promotions & giveaways
- studio behind-the-scenes
- tools of the trade
Find Us On Facebook
Recent Facebook Posts
More weird and wonderful crochet! The detail is outstanding…
Forget what I said about Free Shipping ending – Etsy is having a Valentine’s Day sale and I’m in a giving mood: get FREE SHIPPING automatically..
What a lovely and ambitious project…!
In a world full of fast fashion, it’s wonderful to have a reminder just how far textile making has come. When I am processing and spinning fiber..
Free shipping is ending soon – but here’s a code just for my IG/Facebook peeps to keep the savings going for just awhile longer! Use code FREESHIPPINGYAY..