I recently found these sweet epoxy apple charms. I love the pop of red color and they were just begging to be made into a necklace. I present you: The Apple of My Eye Keepsake Necklace – or Teacher’s Gift.
I couldn’t decide which way to go with this when I first set out to do the engraving. I ended up liking both ideas so much I just kept it that way. I love the script letter paired with the apple. I also thought an engraved “TEACH” along with a heart was a nice touch.
These would make wonderful, affordable teacher’s gifts as well as a sweet message to a loved one: “You are the apple of my eye”.
I currently have a limited number of charms as at the time my supplier only had a few available. I’ll see how popular this item is before ordering more (in order to get the best possible price I need to order several hundred dollars worth of goods from my supplier. So I don’t like to do that too many times in the run of a year).
Jewelry--turned-fiber artist with a passion for keepsake gifts & spinning. Fiber work is my way of coping with daily stress and anxiety; whereas jewelry making is my way of releasing it. I enjoy honing my crafts while raising 3 little girls, and vow to use my talents to inspire the creativity within. A native Nova Scotian (valley chick); pinay (mestiza). I have been selling my wares on & off-line for over a decade, and donate my products for grass-roots charitable causes. I love barter!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 50% off Earrings all July – Handmade just for you July 23, 2017
- Cat Themed Note Cards June 11, 2017
- Final Newsletter bb3.ca May 2017 May 8, 2017
- New Designs for May – Memorial Pet Jewelry May 1, 2017
- Hackles – Another Funny Named Fiber Processing tool April 17, 2017
- Mother-Daughter Half a Heart Charms & April’s New Items April 3, 2017
- Making Balled Headpins March 13, 2017
- Loss…Grief…Love February 16, 2017
- bb3’s February Newsletter & Giveaway: Sparkly jewels and Celtic Knots February 6, 2017
- January Newsletter Link and Amethyst Earrings Giveaway January 12, 2017
Shop Categories bb3.ca
- all products
- personalized jewelry/gifts
- themed jewelry/gifts
- yarn/fiber/knitting bling
- hair bling
- keychains/bag charms/zipper pulls
- gifts for professionals
- in memoriam/bereavement
- birthstone/family keepsake
- all engraved items
- sterling silver
- 14kt gold-filled
- all bracelets
- all earrings
- all necklaces
- clearance/sale items
- gift certificates
- sold out /discontinued
- artist spotlight
- engraving designs
- fiber arts/spinning yarn
- gemstone info/lore
- healing with creativity; finding ones creativity
- jewelry/keepsake designs
- newsletter archive
- other creative projects
- recommended posts
- sales, promotions & giveaways
- studio behind-the-scenes
- tools of the trade
Find Us On Facebook
Recent Facebook Posts
I’m celebrating handmade for the month of July with 50% off all my handmade earrings. I’ve been so busy this month in the studio with mostly..
…and it’s dry! I love this time of year for drying fiber and yarn in the sunshine. That’s a menacing looking ball of wool huh? 😀 To the right..
The wool roving I dyed yesterday – 1lb – drying in the sunshine. It’s a mix of cherry red and fire red two of my fave colors to dye. Now hopefully..
I’m dyeing wool roving today – for a change – and someone is getting better acquainted with it 😀