I recently found these sweet epoxy apple charms. I love the pop of red color and they were just begging to be made into a necklace. I present you: The Apple of My Eye Keepsake Necklace – or Teacher’s Gift.
I couldn’t decide which way to go with this when I first set out to do the engraving. I ended up liking both ideas so much I just kept it that way. I love the script letter paired with the apple. I also thought an engraved “TEACH” along with a heart was a nice touch.
These would make wonderful, affordable teacher’s gifts as well as a sweet message to a loved one: “You are the apple of my eye”.
I currently have a limited number of charms as at the time my supplier only had a few available. I’ll see how popular this item is before ordering more (in order to get the best possible price I need to order several hundred dollars worth of goods from my supplier. So I don’t like to do that too many times in the run of a year).
Jewelry--turned-fiber artist with a passion for keepsake gifts & spinning. Fiber work is my way of coping with daily stress and anxiety; whereas jewelry making is my way of releasing it. I enjoy honing my crafts while raising 3 little girls, and vow to use my talents to inspire the creativity within. A native Nova Scotian (valley chick); pinay (mestiza). I have been selling my wares on & off-line for over a decade, and donate my products for grass-roots charitable causes. I love barter!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- What Happened to the Canada Post Shipping Option…? November 25, 2018
- Promo Codes for Discounts on bb3.ca August 5, 2018
- Selling Handmade Online: The Anatomy of a (Handmade) Listing October 6, 2017
- 40% off Stitch Markers AKA Knitting Bling Oct 2-8 October 4, 2017
- On Sale: Matching Mother Daughter Necklaces September 30, 2017
- 4264 September 28, 2017
- Are you on Instagram? September 25, 2017
- Etsy’s First Ever Site Wide Sale August 24, 2017
- 50% off Earrings all July – Handmade just for you July 23, 2017
- 4115 July 22, 2017
- Build Your Own Keepsake - More Charm Options
- Here's your chance to build your own keepsake - si…
Shop Categories bb3.ca
- all products
- personalized jewelry/gifts
- themed jewelry/gifts
- yarn/fiber/knitting bling
- hair bling
- keychains/bag charms/zipper pulls
- gifts for professionals
- in memoriam/bereavement
- birthstone/family keepsake
- all engraved items
- sterling silver
- 14kt gold-filled
- all bracelets
- all earrings
- all necklaces
- gift certificates
- sold out /discontinued
- artist spotlight
- engraving designs
- fiber arts/spinning yarn
- gemstone info/lore
- healing with creativity; finding ones creativity
- jewelry/keepsake designs
- newsletter archive
- other creative projects
- recommended posts
- sales, promotions & giveaways
- studio behind-the-scenes
- tools of the trade
Find Us On Facebook
Recent Facebook Posts
Shipping for arrival by the 25th may be winding down, but don’t forget that your local makers, crafters and artists are available for local orders…
I’m not shipping with Canada Post at the moment, due to the delivery backlog from the rotating strike. I do have other shipping options including:..
Oh the dust baths – I can attest to that having bought several raw alpaca fleece over the years! Love to spin alpaca fibers…
These are sweet! I think my fave is the Picasso inspired one, although the Japanese inspired speaks to me too. What’s your fave…?
Today’s mind-blowing beautiful art inspiration…